"Everyone who worked on the effort felt energized by being part of something new and potentially of great value to our city."
Michael F. Moriarty, Vice President, A.T. Kearney
Civic Consulting Alliance provides its services free of charge. A small core staff is supported by funding from The Commercial Club of Chicago, one of the oldest civic organizations in the Chicago region; foundations and trusts that understand the value we provide; and individual business leaders and companies that are committed to making Chicago a great global city.
For every dollar invested in Civic Consulting Alliance, we are able to provide approximately eight dollars in service to the region, thanks to the civic commitment of partners who contribute pro bono teams and people.
This year, the following foundations, trusts, corporations, and individuals have made a financial contribution to Civic Consulting Alliance:
- Carnegie Corporation of New York
- The Chicago Public Education Fund
- The Comer Foundation
- DeVry Foundation
- Jamee and Marshall Field Foundation
- The John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- The Robert R. McCormick Foundation
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- The Searle Funds at the Chicago Community Trust
- Ativo Capital Management
- Azteca Foods, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Crimson Leadership Group
- GSG Consultants, Inc.
- Henry Crown and Company
- Prado and Renteria CPAs, Prof. Corp.
- Quantum Crossings LLC
- Sagence Group
- Tropical Optical
- Julian Posada
- Mr. and Mrs. Michael Keiser Donor Advised Fund
- Trust Under the Will of John G. Searle - Family Trust