The Civic Consulting Alliance Leadership Council includes executive and partner level professionals. They are nominated by a Civic Consulting Board member or partner firm, and approved by the co-chairs of the Council.
The Council is co-chaired by Matthew Crowl and Andrew Gottschalk. Members participate to:
- Bring their experiences in the private sector to bear on key issues and challenges in the public sector
- Review Civic Consulting’s current and potential portfolio
- Gather input from those who know us and are “on the ground” at our clients or similar situations
- Engage with senior executives in government, who will be invited as occasional guest speakers
- Help reach out to firms to participate in upcoming work
- Provide a forum for rising leaders to stay involved civically.
Participating on the Council provides a leadership role in the civic community, where members can provide input into big issues – in a way that will make a real difference in Chicago.