Civic Consulting Alliance is a private, nonprofit organization which provides services to our clients free of charge. Taxpayers don’t pay a dime for the $15 million in services we deliver each year.
Our cash budget is funded by the Commercial Club of Chicago, as well as foundations, individuals and corporations that are committed to our work of making Chicago a thriving region for all. Funders invest in us because they see quantifiable progress on the causes they care about.
Funders also support us because the impact of their investments are multiplied through the generous commitment of our pro bono partners. For every dollar invested in Civic Consulting Alliance, we are able to provide as much as $5 in service to the region.
To learn about how you can help invest in our region, contact Brian Fabes.
Our impact is amplified by partners like Civic Consulting that have the frontline relationships and confidence of government leaders to deliver quality services that make a real and lasting difference.
President and CEO, Chicago Community Trust
The following foundations, trusts, corporations, and individuals have made financial contributions to Civic Consulting Alliance in the past fiscal year:
- Finnegan Family Foundation
- JPMorgan Chase Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- The Bluhm Family Charitable Foundation
- The Chicago Community Trust
- The Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago
- The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- The Joyce Foundation
- The Pritzker Traubert Family Foundation
- The Robert R. McCormick Foundation
- The Searle Funds at the Chicago Community Trust
- Ativo Capital Management
- Azteca Foods Inc.
- DLA Piper LLP (US)
- GSG Consultants, Inc.
- GSG Material Testing Inc.
- Henry Crown and Company
- Jones Day
- Kirkland ∓ Ellis LLP
- Neal, Gerber, & Eisenberg LLP
- Prado and Renteria CPAs, Prof. Corp.
- Quantum Crossings LLC
- Anonymous (3)
- Bram Bluestein
- Rita and John Canning, The Canning Foundation
- Glasser and Rosenthal Family
- Mr. and Mrs. Michael Keiser Donor Advised Fund
- Jim Gordon, The Edgewater Funds
- The Lefkosky Family Foundation
- The John G. Searle Family Trust
- Nancy S. Searle
- D. Gideon Searle
- Sam Zell