Minimum Experience: A professional with a minimum of two years of work experience required
Education: Master's degree in business, public policy, public affairs or related field required
This opportunity allows graduates of Master’s degree programs to develop leadership skills, create a civic network and have a positive impact on Chicago. Senior Associates work on Chicago's most pressing issues, such as better schools, safer streets, access to healthcare and an economy that works for everyone.
Senior Associates will have the opportunity to:
- Complete high-impact projects for the city of Chicago, its Sister Agencies (e.g Chicago Public School, City Colleges of Chicago, Chicago Transit Authority) or Cook County.
- Work with Civic Consulting principals, senior business executives and government leaders to define problems, architect solutions and oversee implementation.
- Gain valuable experience working within the context of one of the most innovative and influential public-private partnerships in the nation.
- At least 2 years of business experience, preferably in consulting or project management
- Masters degree in business, public policy, public affairs or related field required
- Significant analytic, relationship management, research and communication skills; specific business skills may be required for some projects
- Ability to work with a variety of people in a complex political environment
- Track record of success and ability to get things done, preferably in large organizations
- Desire to serve the City of Chicago and its government agencies