Minimum Experience: 3 years of rigorous work experience with a track record of success
Education: Master's degree in business, public policy, public affairs or related field strongly encouraged
Unfortunately, we do not have any openings for Senior Associates at this time.
Senior Associate Inquiry
Please email us your name, resume, and contact information, and we will let you know when a position is available.
A lot is expected of a Senior Associate at Civic Consulting Alliance. As a Senior Associate, you are typically an early-to-mid career level professional with a graduate degree, a track record of success in large organizations, and the ability to get things done in multiple settings. High performing Senior Associates are on a path to promotion to Associate Principal.
Senior Associate responsibilities include:
Deliver exceptional management consulting services to Civic Consulting Alliance’s clients by (non-exhaustive):
- Leading high-impact civic sector projects, working side-by-side with Civic Consulting Alliance colleagues, senior executives in government, and private sector leaders
- Developing project plans and overseeing implementation
- Managing client relationships, working alongside clients
- Directing Civic Consulting Alliance staff and pro bono partner resources
- Preparing and delivering recommendations to clients
Collaboratively build our organizational culture and capabilities by (non-exhaustive):
- Coaching and developing colleagues while receiving mentoring from Civic Consulting Alliance senior leadership
- Supporting partnerships with leading private sector firms
Applicants should have these qualifications and attributes:
- A deep desire to address critical community issues and help the Chicago region thrive
- Significant analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong presentation, communication, and relationship management skills
- An ability to work with a variety of people in a complex environment
- Proficiency in Word/PowerPoint/Excel, familiarity with quantitative data analysis, and ability to learn and apply new technical skills
- Self-motivating nature, with ability to multitask and handle ambiguity
- Commitment to Civic Consulting Alliance’s core values: Collaboration, Impact, Leadership, Sound Judgment, Excellence
For information on Civic Consulting Alliance's interview process and tips on how to prepare, please visit our Interview Preparation page here.