JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where the firm stands today:
- It is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
- It operates in more than 60 countries.
- It has more than 240,000 employees.
- It serves millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- It is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.